Saturday, October 3, 2009

October 3, 2009

I figured since its been almost 5 days since I posted something I should get on that, then I was thinking as to what I could write about and realized that not much has happened in the last 4 days. The weather hasn't been very good, although we have managed to get up and do some instrument work. Otherwise it has been a pretty slow 4 days, other then a couple intense fooseball matches at the club while we're not flying. I am scheduled for some solo night circuits tonight though, provided the weather hold outs.

I did make a good discovery though, when myself and 6 other guys went out to a local restaurant for some food last night. They are called Irish Nachos. (Amanda, you would love them) They are a form of french fries (like the ones you get in the kitchen sinks at jungle jims) and then they load them with hamburg, tomato, jalapeƱo peppers, and alot of cheese. Needless to say they are delicious!!

1 comment:

  1. So I try to talk to you on Facebook, then you say you're just going out the door for a flight (which I think is a convenient excuse)and to watch your blog. But then you never update the blog so how is this even remotely helpful??? Geesh!

    ReplyDelete