Sunday, September 27, 2009

First Weekend

So yesterday and today were no fly days for me, I was scheduled to do a cross country yesterday but the ceilings (clouds) were to low, and today a bunch of us were going to take 3 or 4 planes to a favourite burger stand in Beausejour, about 25 mins north east of where I am, but again the weather was pretty bad, so we cancelled the trip. The picture attached below is of a Pitts S2B, its a famous stunt plane that you would most likely see doing aerobatics at an airshow. It is owned by the school, and for $208, you can go up for a 30min ride in it!


And this is a photo of me (well, the plane i'm flying) doing a touch and go! It was taken by one of the dispatchers here at the school


.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adam, Well seems like you are keeping busy.It sounded rather comical when you said you and some buds were going to jump in your planes and go to the burger joint !! Too funny.Sorry the weather didn't let you go.It's very rainy and foggy here today and my house is full of the flu.One of my boarders has it as does myself and Uncle Doug.Wanted to drop you a little note before heading back to lay down.... you keep up the good work and stay safe. Love, Aunt Connie

    ReplyDelete