Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First Day of Flying + Pictures

So, its the morning of the 23rd (First day of flying). I spent all day yesterday getting groceries, and settling in, taking some pictures, and getting to know the guys in my trailer etc... Todays schedule is pretty nice though, because I don't have to go anywhere till 1:00 for a briefing, then fly at 3:30, my first flight of my tail dragger checkout in an aerobatic rated Citabria!!! Then I get to go for my first night flight tonight at 8!! Below are the pictures that I took yesterday!


This is the site out my trailer window!


My next door neighbours across the street! lol


The runway as viewed from the road!


The never ending road out behind the school!


The flight school on your right, and their hanger on the left.


The first one on the left is my trailer, trailer #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment